Rollover on VOLX, BUND10Y and SCHATZ2Y
Today, there is a change of delivery date for VOLX, VOLX., VOLX.., BUND10Y, BUND10Y., BUND10Y.. and SCHATZ2Y, SCHATZ2Y., SCHATZ2Y.. instruments. Clients who have open positions will be credited or debited with proper swap points amounts.
- VOLX, VOLX., VOLX.. -100 swap points for long position; 100 swap points for short position
- BUND10Y, BUND10Y., BUND10Y.. 263 swap points for long position; -263 swap points for short position
- SCHATZ2Y, SCHATZ2Y., SCHATZ2Y.. -7 swap points for long position; 7 swap points for short position
Today, at the end of trading day VOLX, BUND10Y and SCHATZ2Y underlying instruments will change their delivery dates. Current difference between prices of futures with consecutive delivery terms is:
- VOLX approx. 0,87 index points
- BUND10Y approx. -2,65 index points
- SCHATZ2Y approx. 0,06 index points
It means that if nothing occurs between today's closing and tomorrow’s opening, open price for VOLX and SCHATZ2Y should be higher, and lower for remaining mentioned instruments by given values.
Change of position value connected with base change will be corrected by swap points equal to base value. Clients with limit and stop orders close to current price are kindly requested to adjust their position to changes in base value. Otherwise stop and limit orders will be executed according to standard procedure.
In order to check the dates when rollovers will apply you can visit our rollover table.
Should you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.