We would like to inform you that we are making some changes to our amendments in our offer from Thursday 5th November 2015. Below we have detailed a summary of these changes.
Summary of changes:
- A minimum notional order value of 100 EUR will be implemented on all Equity CFDs from Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal and France as well as EU ETFs
- A minimum notional order value of 100 GBP will be implemented on our Equity CFDs from the UK.
- A minimum notional order value of 50 USD will be implemented on our Equity CFDs from the US (including ETFs).
- We are changing the level of commissions applied for PRO accounts.
The new commission rates charged per open lot will be 3 GBP/4,5 EUR/5 USD/ 1400 HUF / 19 PLN for 1 Lot.
The commissions charged per closed lot will be 3 GBP/4,5 EUR/5 USD/ 1400 HUF / 19 PLN for 1 Lot.
- We have removed LG.FR from our French Equity CFD offering
- We have changed the Trading hours of the following instruments:
US100 00:05 am – 11:00 pm
US30 00:05 am – 11:00 pm
US500 00:05 am – 11:00 pm
Our Margin Table will also have some changes that we encourage you to check. All the modifications and updates will be reflected on our website.
For more information about all of our markets simply visit the range of markets section on our website.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team or your Account Manager if you have any questions about these changes.
The XTB UK team