Rollover on DE30, EU50, FRA40, ITA40, SPA35, SUI20, UK100, W20, NED25 and POR20
Today, at the end of trading day DE30, EU50, FRA40, ITA40, SPA35, SUI20, UK100, W20, NED25 and POR20 underlying instruments will change their delivery dates. Current difference between prices of futures with consecutive delivery terms is:
- DE30, approx. 35 index points
- EU50, approx. -80 index points
- FRA40, approx. -10 index points
- ITA40, approx. -460 index points
- SPA35, approx. -29 index points
- SUI20, approx. -152 index points
- UK100, approx. -61 index points
- W20, approx. -5 index points
- NED25, approx. -0,9 index points
- POR20, approx. -124 index points
It means that if nothing occurs between today's closing and tomorrow’s opening, open price for DE30 should be higher, and lower for remaining mentioned instruments by given values.
Change of position value connected with base change will be corrected by swap points equal to base value. Clients with limit and stop orders close to current price are kindly requested to adjust their position to changes in base value. Otherwise stop and limit orders will be executed according to standard procedure.
In order to check the dates when rollovers will apply you can visit our rollover table.
Should you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.