Applying for a trading account with XTB is quick and easy. Simply follow our three-step process outlined below:
- Complete our simple online form and get instant access to our trading platforms while we verify your details.
- You may be required to upload additional documents to verify your identity (proof of identity, bank statement, etc.) via your XTB Client Office.
- Once your application has been approved, you can deposit funds through our secure online process and start trading!
Security measures we take
- All data is passed via a secure SSL connection.
Protection of your funds
- All retail Client Money is held in segregated client bank accounts in line with our regulatory obligations.
- Your funds are held in ring-fenced accounts separate to our own accounts
- Your funds are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), up to £85,000 per eligible person in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
Why choose XTB?
- One of Europe’s biggest brokers.
- Full access to an award-winning platform, xStation, as voted by Personal Online Wealth Awards, with superior trade execution.
- Access to 1500+ instruments.
- Free comprehensive education via our Online Trading Academy, free ebooks and webinars.
- Advanced technical analysis tools with free integrated market commentary.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions about setting up an account, please contact our dedicated customer support team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 2036953086
This content has been created by X-Trade Brokers Dom Maklerski S.A. This service is provided by X-Trade Brokers Dom Maklerski S.A. (X-Trade Brokers Brokerage House joint-stock company), with its registered office in Warsaw, at Ogrodowa 58, 00-876 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy) conducted by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000217580, REGON number 015803782 and Tax Identification Number (NIP) 527-24-43-955, with the fully paid up share capital in the amount of PLN 5.869.181,75. X-Trade Brokers Dom Maklerski S.A. conducts brokerage activities on the basis of the license granted by Polish Securities and Exchange Commission on 8th November 2005 No. DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005 and is supervised by Polish Supervision Authority.